Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus." (Romans 8:1) What a wonderful statement! It is not a question merely of what will be the justification of the believer when manifested before the judgment-seat of Christ, but "now" there is nothing to condemn to those who are in Christ Jesus. If I look at myself in the flesh, it is, "O wretched man that I am!" If I look at what I am in Christ Jesus, there is now no condemnation. Dead to all that I am, as a child of Adam - dead to sin, dead to law, but alive to God in Christ Jesus. Thus, being in and to another, to Christ Jesus raised from the dead, it is not only to bring forth fruit unto God, but "there is therefore now no condemnation." Do you get hold of this? Is there any condemnation possible to that risen Christ in the glory of God? Then, if you are in Him, how can there be condemnation to you? (Charles Stanley - Epistle to the Romans - 1885

2 comments:

cjplus4 said...

Thanks for sharing Judy. What comforting thoughts. Love ya! Jackie

cjplus4 said...

Thanks for sharing Judy. What comforting thoughts. Love ya! Jackie